- When a guy sees an attractive woman with gorgeous eyes
and has to meet her, he might approach her and say:
"Excuse me, but was your father a thief?" The
girl usually answers "no" or something like
that. The guy then follows with: "Well then I want
to know who stole the stars from the heavens and placed
them in your eyes!"
- What you do is walk up to girl/guy sitting at a bar and
ask: "Do you believe in love at first sight or
should I walk by again?"
- "Don't I know you? Of course -- you're the girl with
the beautiful smile!" (Timing is very important
- "I know milk does a body good, but jeez - how much
have you been drinking?" (Better if she is actually
drinking milk. This also works on men.)
- "Are those your real teeth? My... they're
shiny." (for men over 50)
- In a grocery store: "You could save alot on grocery
bills this month if you'd have dinner with me..."
- Ask a girl where she is from and when she replies some place your
response is 'Oh, I could have sworn you were from paradise.'